C&P Engineering Services is an international electrical, instrumentation and control engineering solutions provider, offering SIS & Functional Safety Management Consulting services and solutions, covering all aspects of the following:
- Functional Safety Management
- IEC61508, IEC 61511 Lifecycle Compliance
- Hazard and Operational (HAZOP) Analysis
- Hazard Identification (HAZID) studies
- Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Safety Requirements Specification (SRS)
- SIL Determination
- Calculations & Assessment
- Functional Safety Assessments
- SIS Design & Implementation
- Replacement of Non Compliant ‘Legacy’ Safety Systems
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) and Risk Management
C&P has supported multiple industry sectors in the petrochemical, chemical, oil and gas, nuclear, heavy manufacturing and pharmaceutical markets and has supported clients in optimising and delivering compliance with IEC61511 with a simple and cost-effective approach.
C&P’s consultants are TUV certified Function Safety Engineers, who come with a wealth of experience and have spent many years leading, managing and delivering all aspects of the IEC61508/IEC61511 lifecycle within Top Tier COMAH Facilities.
Through our consultancy services we are also able to assist your organisation with keeping abreast of industry best practices, emerging technologies, the threat from Cyber Attack and the regulator’s current focus.
We offer a pragmatic, realistic approach to improving the safety of your process and our team of EC&I Engineers and Technicians provide cost effective engineered solutions to bridge any gaps between existing installations and any legislative requirements.